Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Discoveries

The Costco near us has started selling giant chunks of St Andre. This might be bad for my saturated fat intake.

Also, the New York Times just informed me that Obama is a smoker! Noooo!!! I'm kind of disappointed, actually.

Also, we had a very lovely Christmas. Brandon and the kitties and I all went to West Virginia to see my Dad's side of the family. Activities included cutting down a Christmas tree, decorating said tree, eating about 12 kinds of cookies, presents/stockings, singing songs from childhood, poetry reading, Trivial Pursuit (my team won!), and three FOs (pictures to come). It was a very Garmin Christmas, with Jenny, Dad, Brandon, and I receiving Garmin GPS systems and Brandon receiving a Garmin running watch.

Now we're back in Cleveland, cleaning the house top to bottom for the first time since, um...October? Yeah...

I hope you all had wonderful holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be inspirational to see the President quit smoking successfully? I hope he does.

I'm glad you all made it home safely.

Happy New Year!