Thursday, March 19, 2009

No excuses

I'm a bad blogger. And this time, I have no excuses. Honestly, I'm not doing anything outside of wedding planning and counting down the next 11 hours and 20 minutes. What's that? Oh, yeah, Match Day is tomorrow. That brilliant concept created to make medical students across the country blow their aneurysms. But, seriously, at noon EST on March 19, we all tear open envelopes that contain the name of the residency program we will be attending for the next 3-7 years (4 for OB/GYN). Yeah. No pressure.

I've been drinking wine and knitting lace. That's called coping, people.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yay match day. I have no such thing. Im sure you will get in where you want to. How's your knitting going?

Anonymous said...

I suspect this is somewhat akin to wondering where the heck they plan on sending you for your next assignment. But I think we get to sleep more.