Thursday, August 2, 2007

Minneapolis bridge collapse

My parents are fine. Jenny is in Korea. I don't know about a number of other people. I doubt Lauren or Rachel or Laura or other people from college and high school still in the Twin Cities would have been driving on that bridge during rush hour, but I guess I don't really know. There are a lot of people doing grad school at the U of M and living in Uptown... Hopefully, they take the Hennepin bridge. And I'm sure their families are busy calling them, so I won't take up their time (also some of them go to sleep early). But I worry.

Mom and Dad said this was the first time they were glad their daughters no longer lived close to them.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

We're fine!
-Rachel

KJ said...

Excellent. Thankful to hear it.

avhj said...

Everyone I've talked to is okay, I'm glad to hear that your family is fine.